"The hardest client to client"
I think dasher is me in every way
i feel you vixen
the fuck is wrong with blitzen
I reblogged this photoset already but idgaf this is my official Tumblr Christmas tradition.
The Standing Tank Scarab.
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
Artist Spotlight – Vincent Roche
Written by Luke Thompson
Vincent Roche works with a lexicon of light and dark, unafraid to penetrate deeply into the familiar characters of video game lore and to bring to the surface the essences and the cores of those characters. Working from Paris, the influence of that city is felt in the certainty of his lines, and one could easily imagine finding any of these illustrations adorning the walls of the lower city cinemas – flapping, loosely, where age and the heat of Paris has pulled at their corners.
i feel like this has a different meaning when the colors are reversed
The girl in white is admitting to herself that she has inner demons.. The girl in black is freeing herself of those demons.
my favorite gif ever.
I was not expecting that.